This info is about Kinza for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerDayz Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Dayz Inc.. Usually the Kinza program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\66.0.3359.170\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.70 MB (1781744 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.93 MB (5172704
bytes) on disk.
- kinza.exe (1.70 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (415.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.1
of Kinza. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application offered by the software company Dayz Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Kinza from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza app will be found very quickly. After you select Kinza in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Dayz Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Dayz Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 14:58:58.417