You can find below details on how to remove Kinza for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Kinza from your PCDayz Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Dayz Inc.. Usually the Kinza application is found in the C:\Users\UserName.LAPTOP-PB6KUPNH.002\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Kinza's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName.LAPTOP-PB6KUPNH.002\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\64.0.3282.140\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.48 MB (1553392 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.01 MB (7354320
bytes) on disk.
- kinza.exe (1.48 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.11 MB)
- setup.exe (2.42 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 4.5.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program by Dayz Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found automatically. After you select Kinza in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Dayz Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Dayz Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 00:02:41.807