This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCDayz Inc.
. More data about Dayz Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Kinza program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\50.0.2661.87\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kinza. Kinza's primary file takes about 1.03 MB (1081736 bytes) and is called kinza.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Kinza. They occupy 10.53 MB (11044608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kinza.exe (1.03 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.21 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (983.91 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (703.38 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.39 MB)
This page is about Kinza version 3.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Dayz Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kinza in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Dayz Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Dayz Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:06:47.157