KeyDominator1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall KeyDominator1 from your PCBloody
. You can read more on Bloody or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on KeyDominator1 at http://www.bloody.tw/
. The full command line for removing KeyDominator1 is "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. KeyDominator1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.22 MB (12816384 bytes) on disk.
KeyDominator1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.22 MB (12816384
bytes) on disk.
- KeyDominator1.exe (12.22 MB)
This page is about KeyDominator1 version 14.12.0001
only. For more KeyDominator1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyDominator1 is an application by the software company Bloody. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall KeyDominator1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KeyDominator1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KeyDominator1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyDominator1". The KeyDominator1 program will be found automatically. After you select KeyDominator1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyDominator1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyDominator1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyDominator1.
8. After removing KeyDominator1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyDominator1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyDominator1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KeyDominator1 by Bloody from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyDominator1 by Bloody is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeyDominator1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 17:02:11.340