You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall KeyDominator1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall KeyDominator1 from your computerBloody
. Check out here
for more info on Bloody. You can read more about on KeyDominator1 at http://www.bloody.tw/
. KeyDominator1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 11.20 MB (11747840 bytes) on disk and is titled KeyDominator1.exe.
The executable files below are part of KeyDominator1. They take about 11.24 MB (11781120
bytes) on disk.
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- KeyDominator1.exe (11.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.03.0008
of KeyDominator1. Click on the links below for other KeyDominator1 versions:
...click to view all...
KeyDominator1 is a program by Bloody. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall KeyDominator1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KeyDominator1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KeyDominator1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyDominator1". The KeyDominator1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KeyDominator1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KeyDominator1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyDominator1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyDominator1.
8. After uninstalling KeyDominator1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KeyDominator1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyDominator1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KeyDominator1 by Bloody from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyDominator1 by Bloody is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeyDominator1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 20:45:41.713