You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KeyDominator1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall KeyDominator1 from your systemBloody
. More information on Bloody can be seen here
. Click on http://www.bloody.com
to get more information about KeyDominator1 on Bloody's website. You can remove KeyDominator1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.23 MB (11772928 bytes) on disk and is labeled KeyDominator1.exe.
KeyDominator1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.26 MB (11806208
bytes) on disk.
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- KeyDominator1.exe (11.23 MB)
This page is about KeyDominator1 version 16.11.0003
only. You can find below info on other versions of KeyDominator1:
...click to view all...
KeyDominator1 is a program released by the software company Bloody. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall KeyDominator1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KeyDominator1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KeyDominator1 or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyDominator1". If it is installed on your PC the KeyDominator1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KeyDominator1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KeyDominator1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyDominator1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bloody.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeyDominator1.
8. After uninstalling KeyDominator1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyDominator1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyDominator1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyDominator1 by Bloody from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyDominator1 by Bloody is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KeyDominator1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 18:16:09.800