You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KeyDominator1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall KeyDominator1 from your computerBloody
. You can read more on Bloody or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.bloody.tw/
if you want to read more on KeyDominator1 on Bloody's web page. The full uninstall command line for KeyDominator1 is "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall. KeyDominator1.exe is the KeyDominator1's primary executable file and it takes around 11.42 MB (11975168 bytes) on disk.
KeyDominator1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.45 MB (12008448
bytes) on disk:
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- KeyDominator1.exe (11.42 MB)
The current web page applies to KeyDominator1 version 15.05.0008
only. Click on the links below for other KeyDominator1 versions:
...click to view all...
KeyDominator1 is an application by Bloody. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove KeyDominator1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KeyDominator1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KeyDominator1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyDominator1". If it is installed on your PC the KeyDominator1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KeyDominator1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KeyDominator1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyDominator1:
- The software company is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KeyDominator1.
8. After uninstalling KeyDominator1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KeyDominator1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeyDominator1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyDominator1 by Bloody from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyDominator1 by Bloody is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyDominator1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:39:43.353