This web page contains detailed information on how to remove KeyDominator1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall KeyDominator1 from your computerBloody
. Further information on Bloody can be seen here
. You can see more info about KeyDominator1 at http://www.bloody.tw/
. KeyDominator1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall. KeyDominator1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.94 MB (11467264 bytes) on disk.
KeyDominator1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.97 MB (11500544
bytes) on disk.
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- KeyDominator1.exe (10.94 MB)
The current page applies to KeyDominator1 version 15.01.0007
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of KeyDominator1:
...click to view all...
KeyDominator1 is a program marketed by the software company Bloody. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove KeyDominator1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall KeyDominator1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KeyDominator1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyDominator1". If it exists on your system the KeyDominator1 app will be found very quickly. After you select KeyDominator1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeyDominator1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyDominator1:
- The software company is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\KeyDominator1\Setup.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyDominator1.
8. After uninstalling KeyDominator1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KeyDominator1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyDominator1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeyDominator1 by Bloody from your computer, we are not saying that KeyDominator1 by Bloody is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeyDominator1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:58:38.630