This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall JEOPARDY for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall JEOPARDY from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about JEOPARDY on WildTangent's website. JEOPARDY is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\JEOPARDY folder, depending on the user's option. JEOPARDY's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk and is labeled JEOPARDY!.exe.
JEOPARDY installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.39 MB (1454964
bytes) on disk.
- JEOPARDY!-WT.exe (937.73 KB)
- JEOPARDY!.exe (348.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.13 KB)
The current page applies to JEOPARDY version 014959
only. You can find below info on other application versions of JEOPARDY:
JEOPARDY is an application by WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove JEOPARDY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JEOPARDY from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JEOPARDY or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JEOPARDY". If it exists on your system the JEOPARDY application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JEOPARDY in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JEOPARDY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JEOPARDY:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JEOPARDY.
8. After removing JEOPARDY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JEOPARDY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JEOPARDY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JEOPARDY by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that JEOPARDY by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove JEOPARDY in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 13:13:20.463