This page contains detailed information on how to remove JEOPARDY for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall JEOPARDY from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about JEOPARDY on WildTangent's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\JEOPARDY folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove JEOPARDY by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. JEOPARDY's primary file takes around 572.57 KB (586315 bytes) and its name is JEOPARDY!-WT.exe.
JEOPARDY contains of the executables below. They occupy 956.85 KB (979819
bytes) on disk.
- JEOPARDY!-WT.exe (572.57 KB)
- JEOPARDY!.exe (348.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (36.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 009095
of JEOPARDY. For other JEOPARDY versions please click below:
JEOPARDY is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase JEOPARDY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete JEOPARDY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JEOPARDY or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JEOPARDY". If it exists on your system the JEOPARDY program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JEOPARDY in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JEOPARDY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JEOPARDY:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JEOPARDY.
8. After uninstalling JEOPARDY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JEOPARDY that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JEOPARDY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JEOPARDY by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that JEOPARDY by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JEOPARDY in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-02 01:09:44.077