JEOPARDY is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall JEOPARDY from your PCWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on JEOPARDY on WildTangent's web page. Usually the JEOPARDY application is installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing JEOPARDY is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. JEOPARDY's main file takes around 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) and is called JEOPARDY!.exe.
JEOPARDY installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 483.21 KB (494805
bytes) on disk.
- JEOPARDY!.exe (348.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.21 KB)
The current web page applies to JEOPARDY version 015805
alone. Click on the links below for other JEOPARDY versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall JEOPARDY from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall JEOPARDY:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\About the Game.htm
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\caption.html
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\dc13970d-5303-4d0f-af4c-3f63eccd1737.ico
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\end.html
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Pictures Games\JEOPARDY!
JEOPARDY is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove JEOPARDY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete JEOPARDY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JEOPARDY or simply click the Search field and type in "JEOPARDY". If it exists on your system the JEOPARDY app will be found automatically. After you click JEOPARDY in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JEOPARDY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JEOPARDY:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JEOPARDY.
8. After uninstalling JEOPARDY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JEOPARDY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JEOPARDY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JEOPARDY by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that JEOPARDY by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JEOPARDY in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:48:36.797