You can find below details on how to remove JEOPARDY for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall JEOPARDY from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on JEOPARDY on WildTangent's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\JEOPARDY directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling JEOPARDY is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named JEOPARDY!.exe and its approximative size is 348.00 KB (356352 bytes).
The following executables are contained in JEOPARDY. They occupy 1.39 MB (1454984
bytes) on disk.
- JEOPARDY!-WT.exe (937.73 KB)
- JEOPARDY!.exe (348.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.15 KB)
The current web page applies to JEOPARDY version 014960
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of JEOPARDY:
JEOPARDY is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall JEOPARDY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JEOPARDY from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JEOPARDY or simply click the Search field and type in "JEOPARDY". The JEOPARDY program will be found automatically. When you select JEOPARDY in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JEOPARDY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JEOPARDY:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JEOPARDY.
8. After removing JEOPARDY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JEOPARDY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JEOPARDY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JEOPARDY by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that JEOPARDY by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JEOPARDY supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 04:32:11.630