This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall JEOPARDY for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall JEOPARDY from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on JEOPARDY at http://support.wildgames.com
. JEOPARDY is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY folder, depending on the user's option. JEOPARDY's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named JEOPARDY!.exe and it has a size of 348.00 KB (356352 bytes).
JEOPARDY installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.44 MB (1508284
bytes) on disk.
- JEOPARDY!-WT.exe (989.73 KB)
- JEOPARDY!.exe (348.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.20 KB)
This page is about JEOPARDY version 017840
alone. Click on the links below for other JEOPARDY versions:
JEOPARDY is an application marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase JEOPARDY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase JEOPARDY with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JEOPARDY or simply activate the Search field and type in "JEOPARDY". If it exists on your system the JEOPARDY application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JEOPARDY in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JEOPARDY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JEOPARDY:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\JEOPARDY\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JEOPARDY.
8. After uninstalling JEOPARDY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JEOPARDY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JEOPARDY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JEOPARDY by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that JEOPARDY by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JEOPARDY supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:30:14.223