Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemCopyright by Tonec Inc.
. More information on Copyright by Tonec Inc. can be found here
. Please follow www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Copyright by Tonec Inc.'s website. Usually the Internet Download Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.64 MB (3821136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Internet Download Manager. They take about 4.94 MB (5181664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.64 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp2.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (82.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Patch-IOTA.exe (222.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Download Manager version 6.1810
only. For other Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application released by Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Download Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 06:38:19.190