Internet Download Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerCopyright by Tonec Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Please follow www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Copyright by Tonec Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Download Manager. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.37 MB (3536320 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.24 MB (4444600
bytes) on disk.
- IDMan.exe (3.37 MB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (395.84 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (62.84 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (257.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1222
of Internet Download Manager. You can find here a few links to other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager app will be found automatically. When you select Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:21:53.810