Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCCopyright by Tonec Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Please open www.internetdownloadmanager.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on Copyright by Tonec Inc.'s website. Internet Download Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Internet Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.36 MB (3524032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Download Manager. They take 4.23 MB (4432312
bytes) on disk.
- IDMan.exe (3.36 MB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (395.84 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (62.84 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (257.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.88 KB)
This info is about Internet Download Manager version 6.1215
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Download Manager:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select Internet Download Manager in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:10:36.623