Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerCopyright by Tonec Inc.
. More information on Copyright by Tonec Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the program Internet Download Manager can be found at www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.42 MB (3581816 bytes) on disk and is called IDMan.exe.
The executable files below are part of Internet Download Manager. They take about 4.43 MB (4650040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.42 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (65.96 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (479.96 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (62.84 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (261.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (172.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Download Manager version 6.1511
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by the software company Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Internet Download Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 23:57:24.817