Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemCopyright by Tonec Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Click on www.internetdownloadmanager.com
to get more info about Internet Download Manager on Copyright by Tonec Inc.'s website. Usually the Internet Download Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Internet Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.65 MB (3825232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Download Manager. They take 4.24 MB (4444872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.65 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (82.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
This web page is about Internet Download Manager version 6.191
alone. For other Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application by Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:29:21.383