Hades is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Hades from your PCHades
. You can read more on Hades or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Hades directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Hades's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe. HadesUninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 611.13 KB (625800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Hades. They occupy 724.26 KB (741638
bytes) on disk.
- HadesUninstaller.exe (611.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (113.12 KB)
This info is about Hades version 2.06.22.0
only. For other Hades versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hades has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Hades:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\y2izmzz2zhm1bdf\SSL\Hades CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\y2izmzz2zhm1bdf\SSL\Hades CA.pvk
Additional values that you should clean:
Hades is an application by Hades. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hades from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hades or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hades". The Hades application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hades in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hades.
8. After removing Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hades which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hades by Hades from your PC, we are not saying that Hades by Hades is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hades in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:23:25.890