Hades is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hades from your computerHades
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Hades. Hades is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Hades directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Hades is C:\Program Files\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. HadesUninstaller.exe is the Hades's primary executable file and it takes circa 621.13 KB (636040 bytes) on disk.
Hades installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 733.68 KB (751290
bytes) on disk.
- HadesUninstaller.exe (621.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.23.0
of Hades. You can find below a few links to other Hades releases:
...click to view all...
Hades is an application by the software company Hades. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hades or simply click the Search field and type in "Hades". If it exists on your system the Hades app will be found automatically. When you select Hades in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hades.
8. After removing Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hades that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hades by Hades from your computer, nor are we saying that Hades by Hades is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hades in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:57:05.777