Hades is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Hades from your PCHades
. Further information on Hades can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Hades directory (same installation drive as Windows). Hades's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled HadesUninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 621.13 KB (636040 bytes).
Hades contains of the executables below. They take 733.68 KB (751290
bytes) on disk.
- HadesUninstaller.exe (621.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.55 KB)
This page is about Hades version 2.05.25.0
alone. For other Hades versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hades we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mgjlmzv2znm4bdv\SSL\Hades CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mgjlmzv2znm4bdv\SSL\Hades CA.pvk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Hades is an application by the software company Hades. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hades or simply click the Search field and type in "Hades". If it is installed on your PC the Hades program will be found very quickly. After you select Hades in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hades.
8. After removing Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hades that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hades by Hades from your PC, we are not saying that Hades by Hades is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hades supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:54:46.940