Hades is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Hades from your systemHades
. Go over here
for more details on Hades. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Hades is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 611.13 KB (625800 bytes) on disk and is called HadesUninstaller.exe.
Hades is composed of the following executables which occupy 724.24 KB (741622
bytes) on disk:
- HadesUninstaller.exe (611.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (113.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.06.21.0
of Hades. For more Hades versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Hades.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hades:Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hades\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Szmzlnwy1yji5zgj\zmjlm2z2ynm5bgj\SSL\Hades CA.cer
- C:\Program Files\Szmzlnwy1yji5zgj\zmjlm2z2ynm5bgj\SSL\Hades CA.pvk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Hades is an application by the software company Hades. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hades with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hades or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hades". If it exists on your system the Hades app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hades in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hades.
8. After uninstalling Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hades which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hades by Hades from your PC, we are not saying that Hades by Hades is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hades supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 01:05:00.963