Hades is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Hades from your computerHades
. You can find out more on Hades or check for application updates here
. Usually the Hades program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Szgyznwq1ztjmzdb directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Hades by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Szgyznwq1ztjmzdb\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 113.09 KB (115803 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hades. They occupy about 2.51 MB (2628699
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (113.09 KB)
- zgizm2r2zxnmbdb.exe (2.31 MB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Hades version 2.07.23.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Hades:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\zwizm2f2nxnkbgr\SSL\Hades CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\zwizm2f2nxnkbgr\SSL\Hades CA.pvk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\zwizm2f2nxnkbgr\SSL\Hades CA-abs.twimg.com-b63b6a86050ec7caa7539080174633c215f59499#child.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\zwizm2f2nxnkbgr\SSL\Hades CA-abs.twimg.com-b63b6a86050ec7caa7539080174633c215f59499#child.pvk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Hades is a program marketed by the software company Hades. Some people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hades from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hades or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hades". If it exists on your system the Hades app will be found automatically. When you select Hades in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hades.
8. After uninstalling Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hades which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hades by Hades from your computer, we are not saying that Hades by Hades is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hades supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 21:28:09.643