This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hades for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hades from your computerHades
. Open here
where you can read more on Hades. Hades is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Hades by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 113.09 KB (115803 bytes) on disk.
Hades installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 201.09 KB (205915
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (113.09 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
This info is about Hades version 2.07.26.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Hades releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Hades you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Hades when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mmizmzd2znnjbdd\SSL\Hades CA.cer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Smwyyntm1ndi1zdz\mmizmzd2znnjbdd\SSL\Hades CA.pvk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Hades is an application marketed by the software company Hades. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Hades from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hades or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hades". The Hades application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hades in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hades.
8. After removing Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hades that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hades by Hades from your PC, we are not saying that Hades by Hades is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hades supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 04:50:26.457