This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HackCheck 2018 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HackCheck 2018 from your PCAbelssoft
. Open here
for more details on Abelssoft. Click on https://www.abelssoft.de/
to get more data about HackCheck 2018 on Abelssoft's website. HackCheck 2018 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HackCheck folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing HackCheck 2018 is C:\Program Files\HackCheck\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AbLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 17.48 KB (17896 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with HackCheck 2018. They take about 1.53 MB (1603745
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.48 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to HackCheck 2018 version 1.21
only. You can find below a few links to other HackCheck 2018 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HackCheck 2018:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\AbLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\AbLauncher.UpdateRoutines.Plugin.Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\closeapp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\Launcher.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
HackCheck 2018 is a program by Abelssoft. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall HackCheck 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HackCheck 2018 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HackCheck 2018 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HackCheck 2018". If it is installed on your PC the HackCheck 2018 application will be found very quickly. When you click HackCheck 2018 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HackCheck 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HackCheck 2018:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.abelssoft.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HackCheck\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HackCheck 2018.
8. After removing HackCheck 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HackCheck 2018 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HackCheck 2018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HackCheck 2018 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-19 08:23:34.950