This web page is about HackCheck 2018 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HackCheck 2018 from your PCAbelssoft
. More info about Abelssoft can be found here
. HackCheck 2018 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HackCheck 2018. The application's main executable file has a size of 17.48 KB (17896 bytes) on disk and is titled AbLauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of HackCheck 2018. They occupy about 1.39 MB (1460385
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.48 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about HackCheck 2018 version 1.06
alone. You can find below info on other versions of HackCheck 2018:
...click to view all...
HackCheck 2018 is an application offered by the software company Abelssoft. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HackCheck 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HackCheck 2018 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HackCheck 2018 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HackCheck 2018". The HackCheck 2018 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HackCheck 2018 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HackCheck 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HackCheck 2018.
8. After uninstalling HackCheck 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HackCheck 2018 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HackCheck 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft from your PC, we are not saying that HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HackCheck 2018 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 21:46:28.927