This page is about HackCheck 2018 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HackCheck 2018 from your PCAbelssoft
. More info about Abelssoft can be read here
. More information about the program HackCheck 2018 can be found at https://www.abelssoft.de/
. HackCheck 2018 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. HackCheck 2018's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe. AbLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 17.48 KB (17896 bytes) on disk.
HackCheck 2018 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.53 MB (1608635
bytes) on disk:
- AbLauncher.exe (17.48 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to HackCheck 2018 version 1.17
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of HackCheck 2018:
...click to view all...
HackCheck 2018 is an application by Abelssoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase HackCheck 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HackCheck 2018 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HackCheck 2018 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HackCheck 2018". If it exists on your system the HackCheck 2018 application will be found very quickly. After you click HackCheck 2018 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HackCheck 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HackCheck 2018:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.abelssoft.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HackCheck 2018.
8. After removing HackCheck 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HackCheck 2018 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HackCheck 2018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HackCheck 2018 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-01 14:15:14.030