HackCheck 2018 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HackCheck 2018 from your computerAbelssoft
. Open here
for more details on Abelssoft. You can see more info about HackCheck 2018 at https://www.abelssoft.de/
. Usually the HackCheck 2018 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HackCheck 2018. HackCheck 2018's main file takes about 17.48 KB (17896 bytes) and is called AbLauncher.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HackCheck 2018. They take 1.06 MB (1115136
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.48 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (837.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14
of HackCheck 2018. You can find below info on other versions of HackCheck 2018:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove HackCheck 2018.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\AbLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\AbLauncher.UpdateRoutines.Plugin.Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\closeapp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\Launcher.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe
HackCheck 2018 is an application marketed by the software company Abelssoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase HackCheck 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HackCheck 2018 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HackCheck 2018 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HackCheck 2018". If it is installed on your PC the HackCheck 2018 program will be found very quickly. When you select HackCheck 2018 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HackCheck 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HackCheck 2018:
- The publisher is: https://www.abelssoft.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HackCheck 2018.
8. After uninstalling HackCheck 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HackCheck 2018 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HackCheck 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HackCheck 2018 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-02 17:59:22.273