This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HackCheck 2018 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall HackCheck 2018 from your systemAbelssoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Abelssoft. Click on https://www.abelssoft.de/
to get more info about HackCheck 2018 on Abelssoft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HackCheck 2018 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 17.48 KB (17896 bytes) on disk and is labeled AbLauncher.exe.
HackCheck 2018 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.35 MB (2468001
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.48 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.48 KB)
- HackCheck.exe (844.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to HackCheck 2018 version 1.2
only. For other HackCheck 2018 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HackCheck 2018 is an application by the software company Abelssoft. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase HackCheck 2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HackCheck 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HackCheck 2018 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HackCheck 2018". If it exists on your system the HackCheck 2018 program will be found automatically. After you select HackCheck 2018 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HackCheck 2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HackCheck 2018:
- The software company is: https://www.abelssoft.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HackCheck\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HackCheck 2018.
8. After uninstalling HackCheck 2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HackCheck 2018 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HackCheck 2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HackCheck 2018 by Abelssoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HackCheck 2018 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-11 23:08:14.497