Gwyddion is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gwyddion from your systemGwyddion developers
. Further information on Gwyddion developers can be found here
. You can see more info about Gwyddion at http://gwyddion.net/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Gwyddion directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Gwyddion is C:\Program Files\Gwyddion\uninstall.exe. Gwyddion's main file takes about 403.00 KB (412672 bytes) and is called gwyddion.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Gwyddion. They occupy 809.68 KB (829112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (41.19 KB)
- fc-cache.exe (31.80 KB)
- fc-list.exe (27.46 KB)
- gdbus.exe (48.36 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (26.25 KB)
- gsettings.exe (36.04 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper-console.exe (23.58 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper.exe (24.08 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (26.21 KB)
- gwyddion-thumbnailer.exe (121.70 KB)
- gwyddion.exe (403.00 KB)
The current page applies to Gwyddion version 2.44.20160424.64
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gwyddion:
...click to view all...
Gwyddion is a program released by Gwyddion developers. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Gwyddion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Gwyddion from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gwyddion or simply click the Search field and type in "Gwyddion". The Gwyddion app will be found very quickly. After you click Gwyddion in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gwyddion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gwyddion:
- The web site of the application is: http://gwyddion.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gwyddion\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gwyddion.
8. After uninstalling Gwyddion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gwyddion which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gwyddion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gwyddion by Gwyddion developers from your PC, we are not saying that Gwyddion by Gwyddion developers is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gwyddion in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 06:38:21.537