This info is about Gwyddion for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Gwyddion from your PCGwyddion developers
. Further information on Gwyddion developers can be found here
. Click on http://gwyddion.net/
to get more data about Gwyddion on Gwyddion developers's website. Usually the Gwyddion application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gwyddion directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Gwyddion is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gwyddion\uninstall.exe. Gwyddion's main file takes around 401.83 KB (411470 bytes) and is named gwyddion.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Gwyddion. They occupy about 880.31 KB (901438
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (41.19 KB)
- fc-cache.exe (31.80 KB)
- fc-list.exe (27.46 KB)
- gdbus.exe (48.36 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (26.25 KB)
- gsettings.exe (36.04 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (13.25 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (13.37 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper-console.exe (23.58 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper.exe (24.08 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (26.21 KB)
- gtk-update-icon-cache.exe (30.04 KB)
- gwyddion-thumbnailer.exe (121.70 KB)
- gwyddion.exe (401.83 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (15.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Gwyddion version 2.28
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Gwyddion:
...click to view all...
Gwyddion is a program released by the software company Gwyddion developers. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Gwyddion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gwyddion from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gwyddion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gwyddion". If it exists on your system the Gwyddion application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gwyddion in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gwyddion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gwyddion:
- The software company is: http://gwyddion.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gwyddion\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gwyddion.
8. After removing Gwyddion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gwyddion which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gwyddion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gwyddion by Gwyddion developers from your PC, nor are we saying that Gwyddion by Gwyddion developers is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gwyddion supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:27:21.290