You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Grooveshark for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Grooveshark from your PCEscape Media Group
. You can read more on Escape Media Group or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://grooveshark.com
if you want to read more on Grooveshark on Escape Media Group's website. Usually the Grooveshark program is placed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark" directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Grooveshark is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Grooveshark's primary file takes about 37.00 MB (38800896 bytes) and is named Grooveshark.exe.
Grooveshark installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.02 MB (41961113
bytes) on disk.
- Grooveshark.exe (37.00 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.65 KB)
This info is about Grooveshark version 0.2.0
only. For other Grooveshark versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Grooveshark is an application offered by Escape Media Group. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Grooveshark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Grooveshark from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Grooveshark or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grooveshark". The Grooveshark program will be found very quickly. When you click Grooveshark in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Grooveshark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grooveshark:
- The web site of the program is: http://grooveshark.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grooveshark.
8. After removing Grooveshark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Grooveshark that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grooveshark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grooveshark by Escape Media Group from your PC, we are not saying that Grooveshark by Escape Media Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grooveshark supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 08:47:38.490