Grooveshark is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Grooveshark from your PCEscape Media Group
. Further information on Escape Media Group can be found here
. More data about the program Grooveshark can be found at http://grooveshark.com
. Grooveshark is normally installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark" directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Grooveshark is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Grooveshark.exe is the Grooveshark's main executable file and it occupies circa 37.00 MB (38800896 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Grooveshark. They occupy 40.02 MB (41961166
bytes) on disk.
- Grooveshark.exe (37.00 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.70 KB)
This info is about Grooveshark version 0.2.3
alone. For other Grooveshark versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Grooveshark:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\MANSHXNY\grooveshark.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\MANSHXNY\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#grooveshark.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\JJ7UHKXJ\preview.grooveshark.com
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\Grooveshark.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\grooveshark-desktop\Application Cache\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\grooveshark-desktop\Application Cache\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\grooveshark-desktop\Application Cache\Cache\data_2
Grooveshark is a program marketed by Escape Media Group. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Grooveshark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Grooveshark from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grooveshark or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grooveshark". If it exists on your system the Grooveshark application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Grooveshark in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Grooveshark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grooveshark:
- The web site of the application is: http://grooveshark.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grooveshark.
8. After uninstalling Grooveshark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grooveshark which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grooveshark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grooveshark by Escape Media Group from your computer, we are not saying that Grooveshark by Escape Media Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grooveshark supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:58:57.510