This page is about Grooveshark for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Grooveshark from your PCEscape Media Group
. You can find out more on Escape Media Group or check for application updates here
. Click on http://grooveshark.com
to get more facts about Grooveshark on Escape Media Group's website. Grooveshark is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Grooveshark is C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Grooveshark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.75 MB (36433936 bytes) on disk.
Grooveshark is comprised of the following executables which take 37.53 MB (39353513
bytes) on disk:
- Grooveshark.exe (34.75 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (2.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Grooveshark version 0.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Grooveshark versions:
...click to view all...
Grooveshark is an application marketed by Escape Media Group. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Grooveshark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Grooveshark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Grooveshark or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grooveshark". The Grooveshark app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Grooveshark in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grooveshark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grooveshark:
- The publisher is: http://grooveshark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grooveshark.
8. After removing Grooveshark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grooveshark that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grooveshark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Grooveshark by Escape Media Group from your computer, we are not saying that Grooveshark by Escape Media Group is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Grooveshark supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 17:33:59.407