Grooveshark is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Grooveshark from your systemEscape Media Group
. Further information on Escape Media Group can be seen here
. Please follow http://grooveshark.com
if you want to read more on Grooveshark on Escape Media Group's page. Usually the Grooveshark application is installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark" directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Grooveshark. The program's main executable file is titled Grooveshark.exe and its approximative size is 37.00 MB (38800896 bytes).
Grooveshark installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.02 MB (41961166
bytes) on disk.
- Grooveshark.exe (37.00 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Grooveshark version 0.2.2
only. For other Grooveshark versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Grooveshark is an application released by Escape Media Group. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Grooveshark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Grooveshark from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Grooveshark or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grooveshark". If it is installed on your PC the Grooveshark program will be found very quickly. After you select Grooveshark in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grooveshark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grooveshark:
- The software company is: http://grooveshark.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grooveshark.
8. After removing Grooveshark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grooveshark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grooveshark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Grooveshark by Escape Media Group from your PC, we are not saying that Grooveshark by Escape Media Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Grooveshark in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:48:48.800