You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Grooveshark for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Grooveshark from your computerEscape Media Group
. You can find out more on Escape Media Group or check for application updates here
. Please open http://grooveshark.com
if you want to read more on Grooveshark on Escape Media Group's website. Grooveshark is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Grooveshark by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Grooveshark.exe is the Grooveshark's main executable file and it takes around 37.00 MB (38800896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Grooveshark. They take about 40.02 MB (41961166
bytes) on disk.
- Grooveshark.exe (37.00 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.70 KB)
This data is about Grooveshark version 0.2.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Grooveshark versions:
...click to view all...
Grooveshark is an application offered by the software company Escape Media Group. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Grooveshark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Grooveshark from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grooveshark or simply click the Search field and type in "Grooveshark". If it exists on your system the Grooveshark application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Grooveshark in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Grooveshark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grooveshark:
- The web site of the program is: http://grooveshark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grooveshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Grooveshark.
8. After removing Grooveshark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grooveshark that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grooveshark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grooveshark by Escape Media Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Grooveshark by Escape Media Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grooveshark supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 07:09:47.743