Great Find is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Great Find from your systemGreat Find
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Great Find. More info about the app Great Find can be seen at http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Great Find. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.04 KB (313384 bytes).
Great Find is composed of the following executables which take 829.54 KB (849448
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5683.19579
of Great Find. You can find here a few links to other Great Find releases:
...click to view all...
Great Find is an application by the software company Great Find. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Great Find or simply click the Search feature and type in "Great Find". If it exists on your system the Great Find app will be found very quickly. When you click Great Find in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Great Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Find:
- The software company is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Great Find.
8. After uninstalling Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Great Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Great Find by Great Find from your PC, nor are we saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Great Find in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 18:53:22.967