You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Great Find for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Great Find from your PCGreat Find
. You can read more on Great Find or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
to get more information about Great Find on Great Find's website. Great Find is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Great Find is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe is the Great Find's main executable file and it takes around 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Great Find. They occupy about 864.33 KB (885071
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.03 KB)
- UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Great Find version 2.0.5651.33899
alone. You can find here a few links to other Great Find versions:
...click to view all...
Great Find is a program offered by the software company Great Find. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Great Find or simply click the Search feature and type in "Great Find". If it is installed on your PC the Great Find app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Great Find in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Great Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Great Find:
- The software company is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Great Find.
8. After uninstalling Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Great Find by Great Find from your computer, nor are we saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Great Find supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 01:59:55.947