This page is about Great Find for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Great Find from your computerGreat Find
. You can read more on Great Find or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Great Find can be seen at http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Great Find by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.04 KB (313384 bytes).
Great Find installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.54 KB (849448
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.35778
of Great Find. For more Great Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Great Find's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Great Find
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Extensions\UserNamecc2bb80-20ab-43e5-b958-432d72b546ca.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Extensions\pdjpcnnkcejbglbpfhkcabckbloogjli.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Uninstaller.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\Publisher
Great Find is a program released by Great Find. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Great Find from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Great Find or simply click the Search field and type in "Great Find". If it is installed on your PC the Great Find program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Great Find in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Great Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Find:
- The publisher is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Great Find.
8. After removing Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Find which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Great Find by Great Find from your computer, nor are we saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Great Find supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 03:05:41.403