This page is about Great Find for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Great Find from your computerGreat Find
. You can read more on Great Find or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Great Find can be seen at http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Great Find by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.04 KB (313384 bytes).
Great Find installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.54 KB (849448
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.35778
of Great Find. For more Great Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Great Find's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Great Find
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Extensions\UserNamecc2bb80-20ab-43e5-b958-432d72b546ca.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Extensions\pdjpcnnkcejbglbpfhkcabckbloogjli.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Uninstaller.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\Publisher
Great Find is a program released by Great Find. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Great Find from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Great Find or simply click the Search field and type in "Great Find". The Great Find app will be found very quickly. When you select Great Find in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Great Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Find:
- The software company is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Great Find.
8. After removing Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Find which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Great Find by Great Find from your computer, nor are we saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Great Find supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 03:05:41.403