This page contains complete information on how to remove Great Find for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Great Find from your computerGreat Find
. Check out here
where you can read more on Great Find. More information about Great Find can be seen at http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
. Usually the Great Find application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Great Find is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Great Find. They occupy an average of 864.33 KB (885071
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.03 KB)
- UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to Great Find version 2.0.5651.42905
alone. For more Great Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Great Find's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Great Find
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Great Find
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Great Find\GreatFindQuickShop.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Great Find\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Great Find\temp.txt
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Great Find is a program released by the software company Great Find. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Great Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Great Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Great Find". If it is installed on your PC the Great Find application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Great Find in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Great Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Great Find.
8. After removing Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Great Find by Great Find from your computer, we are not saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Great Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:01:14.513