Great Find is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Great Find from your PCGreat Find
. You can find out more on Great Find or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
to get more information about Great Find on Great Find's website. Usually the Great Find application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Great Find by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Great Find's main file takes about 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) and is called UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe.
The executables below are part of Great Find. They occupy about 864.33 KB (885071
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.03 KB)
- UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe (34.80 KB)
This info is about Great Find version 2.0.5652.8708
alone. You can find here a few links to other Great Find releases:
...click to view all...
Great Find has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Great Find
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Great Find
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Extensions\1cc2bb80-20ab-43e5-b958-432d72b546ca.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Products\UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\Uninstaller.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Find\DisplayIcon
Great Find is a program offered by the software company Great Find. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Great Find from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Great Find or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Great Find". If it is installed on your PC the Great Find app will be found automatically. After you select Great Find in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Great Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Great Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Great Find.
8. After uninstalling Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Great Find that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Great Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Great Find by Great Find from your PC, we are not saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Great Find supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:01:54.240