Great Find is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Great Find from your computerGreat Find
. Check out here
where you can read more on Great Find. You can see more info related to Great Find at http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
. Great Find is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Great Find is "D:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 34.80 KB (35631 bytes) on disk and is titled UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe.
The executables below are part of Great Find. They take an average of 864.33 KB (885071
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.03 KB)
- UnGreatFindQuickShop.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5652.17698
of Great Find. For other Great Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Great Find from your PC.Registry keys:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Great Find is a program offered by the software company Great Find. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Great Find or simply click the Search feature and type in "Great Find". The Great Find program will be found very quickly. When you select Great Find in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Great Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Great Find.
8. After removing Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Find which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Great Find by Great Find from your PC, we are not saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Great Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:33:56.097