This web page is about Great Find for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Great Find from your computerGreat Find
. More data about Great Find can be seen here
. Click on http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
to get more details about Great Find on Great Find's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Great Find folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Great Find\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Great Find. Uninstaller.exe is the Great Find's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 306.04 KB (313384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Great Find. They occupy about 829.54 KB (849448
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.04 KB)
This data is about Great Find version 2.0.5683.10581
only. Click on the links below for other Great Find versions:
...click to view all...
Great Find is an application marketed by Great Find. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Great Find using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Great Find or simply click the Search feature and type in "Great Find". If it is installed on your PC the Great Find program will be found automatically. When you click Great Find in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Great Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Great Find.
8. After removing Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Find which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Great Find by Great Find from your PC, we are not saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Great Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:14:21.050