This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Great Find for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Great Find from your systemGreat Find
. Additional info about Great Find can be read here
. More details about Great Find can be found at http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
. Great Find is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Great Find's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.70 KB (314064 bytes).
The executables below are part of Great Find. They occupy an average of 830.20 KB (850128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.70 KB)
The current page applies to Great Find version 2.0.5717.37206
alone. For more Great Find versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Great Find is an application released by the software company Great Find. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Great Find from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Great Find or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Great Find". The Great Find app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Great Find in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Great Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Great Find.
8. After removing Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Great Find which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Great Find by Great Find from your computer, we are not saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Great Find in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 04:49:48.920