Great Find is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Great Find from your computerGreat Find
. Further information on Great Find can be seen here
. Please open http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
if you want to read more on Great Find on Great Find's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Great Find folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Great Find is "C:\Program Files\Great Find\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Great Find's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.04 KB (313384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Great Find. They occupy about 829.54 KB (849448
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5683.1570
of Great Find. Click on the links below for other Great Find versions:
...click to view all...
Great Find is an application offered by the software company Great Find. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Great Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Great Find from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Great Find or simply activate the Search field and type in "Great Find". If it exists on your system the Great Find app will be found automatically. After you click Great Find in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Great Find, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Great Find:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.havegreatfind.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Great Find\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Great Find.
8. After uninstalling Great Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Find which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Great Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Great Find by Great Find from your computer, we are not saying that Great Find by Great Find is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Great Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:42:25.643