This web page is about Google デスクトップ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google デスクトップ from your PCGoogle
. Further information on Google can be found here
. Please follow http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
if you want to read more on Google デスクトップ on Google's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Google デスクトップ. GoogleDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.48 KB (30192 bytes) on disk.
Google デスクトップ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.39 MB (2507744
bytes) on disk:
- GoogleDesktop.exe (29.48 KB)
- GoogleDesktop64BitLaunch.exe (4.50 KB)
- GoogleDesktopSetup.exe (2.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.9.0903.30501
of Google デスクトップ. For other Google デスクトップ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google デスクトップ is a program marketed by Google. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google デスクトップ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google デスクトップ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google デスクトップ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google デスクトップ". If it exists on your system the Google デスクトップ application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google デスクトップ in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google デスクトップ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google デスクトップ:
- The web site of the program is: http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google デスクトップ.
8. After removing Google デスクトップ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google デスクトップ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google デスクトップ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google デスクトップ by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google デスクトップ by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google デスクトップ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-01 04:21:58.190