You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google デスクトップ for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google デスクトップ from your PCGoogle
. Check out here
for more details on Google. More details about Google デスクトップ can be seen at http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
. Google デスクトップ is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Google デスクトップ. The program's main executable file occupies 23.50 KB (24064 bytes) on disk and is named GoogleDesktop.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google デスクトップ. They occupy 4.79 MB (5021184
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleDesktop.exe (23.50 KB)
- GoogleDesktopQQPlugin.exe (35.00 KB)
- GoogleDesktopSetup.exe (4.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Google デスクトップ version 5.7.0807.15159
only. Click on the links below for other Google デスクトップ versions:
...click to view all...
Google デスクトップ is a program marketed by the software company Google. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Google デスクトップ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google デスクトップ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google デスクトップ or simply click the Search field and type in "Google デスクトップ". The Google デスクトップ application will be found very quickly. When you select Google デスクトップ in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google デスクトップ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google デスクトップ:
- The web site of the program is: http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google デスクトップ.
8. After uninstalling Google デスクトップ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google デスクトップ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google デスクトップ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google デスクトップ by Google from your PC, nor are we saying that Google デスクトップ by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google デスクトップ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:50:18.100