Google デスクトップ is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google デスクトップ from your computerGoogle
. Further information on Google can be found here
. More info about the app Google デスクトップ can be found at http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google デスクトップ's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall. GoogleDesktop.exe is the Google デスクトップ's primary executable file and it takes approximately 29.05 KB (29744 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google デスクトップ. They occupy about 2.41 MB (2525792
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleDesktop.exe (29.05 KB)
- GoogleDesktopSetup.exe (2.18 MB)
- pdftotext.exe (208.00 KB)
The current page applies to Google デスクトップ version 5.7.0806.10245
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google デスクトップ:
...click to view all...
Google デスクトップ is a program released by Google. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google デスクトップ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google デスクトップ from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google デスクトップ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google デスクトップ". If it is installed on your PC the Google デスクトップ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google デスクトップ in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google デスクトップ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google デスクトップ:
- The web site of the program is: http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google デスクトップ.
8. After removing Google デスクトップ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google デスクトップ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google デスクトップ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google デスクトップ by Google from your PC, nor are we saying that Google デスクトップ by Google is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google デスクトップ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-26 00:21:33.997