Google デスクトップ is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google デスクトップ from your computerGoogle
. Check out here
for more information on Google. Please follow http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
if you want to read more on Google デスクトップ on Google's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google デスクトップ is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled GoogleDesktop.exe and its approximative size is 23.50 KB (24064 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Google デスクトップ. They take 4.79 MB (5024256
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleDesktop.exe (23.50 KB)
- GoogleDesktopQQPlugin.exe (35.00 KB)
- GoogleDesktopSetup.exe (4.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Google デスクトップ version 5.7.0808.07150
alone. Click on the links below for other Google デスクトップ versions:
...click to view all...
Google デスクトップ is an application by Google. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google デスクトップ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google デスクトップ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google デスクトップ or simply click the Search field and type in "Google デスクトップ". The Google デスクトップ program will be found automatically. When you click Google デスクトップ in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google デスクトップ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google デスクトップ:
- The publisher is: http://desktop.google.com/?hl=ja
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google デスクトップ.
8. After removing Google デスクトップ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google デスクトップ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google デスクトップ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google デスクトップ by Google from your PC, we are not saying that Google デスクトップ by Google is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google デスクトップ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-10 12:01:50.863