This web page is about Google デスクトップ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google デスクトップ from your systemGoogle
. Additional info about Google can be read here
. Click on http://desktop.google.com/mui/
to get more details about Google デスクトップ on Google's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google デスクトップ's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall. GoogleDesktop.exe is the Google デスクトップ's primary executable file and it occupies around 29.48 KB (30192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google デスクトップ. They occupy 5.06 MB (5310432
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleDesktop.exe (29.48 KB)
- GoogleDesktopQQPlugin.exe (48.00 KB)
- GoogleDesktopSetup.exe (4.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.0809.23506
of Google デスクトップ. You can find below a few links to other Google デスクトップ releases:
...click to view all...
Google デスクトップ is an application by Google. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google デスクトップ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google デスクトップ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google デスクトップ or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google デスクトップ". If it exists on your system the Google デスクトップ application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google デスクトップ in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google デスクトップ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google デスクトップ:
- The software company is: http://desktop.google.com/mui/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google デスクトップ.
8. After uninstalling Google デスクトップ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google デスクトップ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google デスクトップ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google デスクトップ by Google from your PC, we are not saying that Google デスクトップ by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google デスクトップ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 02:19:56.087